The Writers Retreat Cruise
Falmouth, Jamaica & Labadee, Haiti
Spring Break 2020 – March 7th – March 12th
Ready for a retreat of a lifetime? If so, join us next spring break for a 5-Night Western Carribean cruise that you will never forget! From the Dragon’s breath zipline in Labadee, Haiti, to the amazing sights and sounds of Dunns River Falls in Falmouth, Jamaica this will be a writers retreat packed with inspiration and loads of fun!
We will have talks about writing during our five-course dinner meals. Between entertaining shows and activities, we will pull away for writing workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions. Take a seat by the pool with your favorite frozen beverage. Your sisters are sure to keep you company, inspire you to finish that book, or stir up the next great idea inside of you!
Included in Price:
- The Writers Retreat workshops and sessions
- All-inclusive meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cruise ship daily entertainment and activities
- Lodging and stay on Independence of the Seas
- The All White Dinner Party
- The Writers Book Swap
- Retreat Gifts and Giveaways
Included Excursions (optional participation):
- Dunns River Falls in Falmouth, Jamaica
- Dragon’s Breath Zipline in Labadee, Haiti
Karolyne Roberts is the Best Selling Author of six books and a writing coach. She is the Founder of The Writers Retreat Inc., a non-profit organization that serves thousands of women globally. Through her organization Karolyne equips and encourages women to pen and publish their books. As the CEO of a christian publishing company, she has helped hundreds of writers realize their dream of authorship. She can also be found hosting retreats, conferences, and seminars on the art of writing.
*Gratuities and retreat admission included. No hidden fees.
Prices based on double occupancy (2 people per cabin)
- Interior Cabin – $999
- Oceanview Cabin -$1,099
- Balcony Cabin – $1,299
Early Bird Special**:
Reserve by October 1st for $50 On-board credit
Final Payment Deadline:
December 1, 2019
**Payment plans available**
* All applicants must agree to meet the following requirements before applying.
- Must have a valid passport that does not expire no later than 6 months after the cruise.
- Travel Insurance is recommend and a waiver will be required if you decline.
- You must subscribe as a member to network.thewritersreteat.com in order to attend.
- You must agree to have a cabin roommate. We will pair you with a roomate that is suitable to your preferences and personality. You will also have the option of rooming with someone of your choice. Cruise cabin packages are based on double occupancy.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
* If you agree to meet the above requirements, please feel free to apply through the button below.