Writers Healing Retreat & Coaching Program
Join us in Tampa, Florida for 3 days of writing, healing, and inspiration. The “Writers Healing Retreat” is tailored to meet the needs of writers seeking an extra-boost of encouragement.
Are you combatting writer’s block? Do you have trouble writing about the traumatic events surrounding your past? Maybe you’re a published author going through some post-publishing depression. Whatever battle you are facing, we are here to help you heal along the way.
Our Host, Karolyne Roberts is a Best Selling Author, writing coach, and minister. Leading up to the healing retreat she will be coaching every woman who participates in this program. At the retreat, you’ll receive a follow-up coaching session with Karolyne as well.
Other Highlights Include:
• The All-white Writers Brunch
• Writers Book Swap
• Surprise Activities & Events
Retreat Workshops Include:
• Combatting Writer’s Block
• Overcoming Post-Publishing Depression
• Growing Confident in Writing
• Writing About Sensitive Topics
• Healing from The Past
• Writing Your Way Through Heartbreak
• Heart Healing and Deliverance Session
• Worship, Journaling, and Devotion
- Application Deadline: September 1st (Or until sold out)
- Retreat Dates: Friday, November 1st – Monday, November 4th, 2019
- Final Payment Deadline: October 1st
The Cost: $540 + tax
• $500 – Retreat Registration
• $40 – Application Fee
Included in Price:
- Admission to The Writers Healing Retreat (all workshops, book swap, retreat activities)
- Coaching Program (2 sessions before the retreat, 1 session during the retreat)
- Overnight stay at private event venue in Tampa, Florida
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks everyday
- The All-White Writers Brunch (meal and admission)
- Gifts and special surprises
How to Apply
– YOU MUST APPLY to The Writers Healing Retreat and be approved before officially registering and reserving your spot.
There is a $40 refundable application fee. If you are not chosen, you will be refunded the $40 application fee in 5-7 business days following the day of your interview.
If you are chosen, you will receive a letter of acceptance. This letter of acceptance will have more information about reserving your spot for the retreat. Payment plans are available. Spots are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Please click the button below to pay for your application fee. Your receipt will have more information on how to set up an interview. We look forward to watching you grow and seeing you at The Writers Healing Retreat.