About the Trip:
Join us for 5 days of powerful writing workshops, boot camps, and events that are sure to get your creative juices flowing!
Enhance your writing flow while surrounded by the rich and diverse cultural atmosphere that New Orleans provides. Try the traditional beignets, jambalaya, gumbo, shrimp & grits, and many other famous Cajun dishes that New Orleans has to offer. New Orleans, a.k.a. “The Paris of the South,” has long served as an inspirational backdrop for centuries of writers, and with its numerous cafes, live music venues, and miles of historical streets to venture through, you may find yourself weaving your own backstory before you even realize it.
From our famous All-White Affair Dinner Party to our popular book swap, this is a once in a lifetime experience that you don’t want to miss! Join us for the opportunity to connect with like-minded women writers as you swap writing samples, words of wisdom, and encouragement.
Spots are limited so APPLY NOW for the chance to attend. This event WILL SELL OUT soon!
- Application Deadline: July 1st or until sold-out.
- Retreat Dates: Wednesday, September 18 – Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Final Payment Deadline: August 1st
Included in Price:
- Admission to The Writers Retreat (book swap, workshops, boot camps, coaching, etc.)
- Overnight stay at private event venue in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Everyday continental breakfast, snacks, and drinks
- The All-White Dinner Party
- Gifts and surprises
- King Bed (Single Occupancy) | $1,699 + tax | FULL!
- Queen Bed (Single Occupancy) | $1,299 + tax | FULL!
- King Bed (sharing the bed with 1 roommate) | $1,199 + tax | FULL!
- Queen Bed (sharing the bed with 1 roommate) | $899 + tax | FULL!
- Bunk Bed (3 roommates)| $699 + tax | 1 SPOT LEFT!
*We will match you up with the roommate that’s best for you.
Please note: If you are not paying in full up-front, a 50% deposit is required to reserve your spot to this retreat. All monies are due on August 1st, 2019. Payment plan options will be available after your deposit has been made.
* Any registrations made four weeks prior to start date of the retreat must pay in full at time of registration. We cannot refund any monies due to our contract with the retreat location.
– YOU MUST APPLY to The Writers Retreat and be approved before officially registering and reserving your spot.