About the Trip:
We will be visiting the beautiful city of Tampa, Florida for a relaxing and luxurious getaway! 10 special ladies will have the opportunity to join us on this 5 day and 4 night writers retreat! From visiting Siesta Key, one of the top rated beaches in America, to exploring the city, partaking in our renowned All-White Party, book swap, and surprise activities and excursions, you won’t want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Come and experience powerful practices to enhance your writing flow. Sit in on informative writing workshops and boot camps that will help bring your craft to the next level.
- Retreat Dates: July 10th– July 14th
- Final Payment Deadline: July 1st
• $150 Deposit
Please note: a $150 deposit is required to reserve your spot to this retreat. All monies are due on July 1st. Any registrations four weeks prior to start date of the retreat must pay in full at time of registration. If you do need to cancel and if we can fill your place, we will refund everything minus your $150 deposit. If we cannot fill your spot, we cannot refund any monies due to our contract with the retreat location.
Writers Retreat alumni get 10% OFF the registration price. If this applies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized invoice.
Included in Price:
- Admission to the Writers Retreat (Workshops, Boot Camps, and all Activities)
- Overnight stay at private event venue in Tampa, Florida
- The All-White Dinner Party
- Breakfast is included for each morning
- *Lunch and additional dinners not included but will be available for purchase at retreat
- All snacks and drinks are included throughout duration of retreat
- Surprise guest speakers, activities, and excusrions
- Gifts and Special Prizes
• After Reserving
After reserving your spot, we will email you with further information on setting up a payment plan for your remaining balance and getting prepped for the retreat.
**Don’t worry, we will pair you with a roommate that fits your preferences. Also, please keep in mind that Double Occupancy means you will be sharing a bed with someone.
King Bed (Double Occupancy) w/ roommates| $600
Queen Bed (Double Occupancy) w/ roommates | $500
Air Mattress (Single Occupancy) w/ roommates | $450